HELPING THE PEOPLE OF WORLD BREATH HEALTHIER
FILTRATION SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRIES
10 long years of manufacturing excellence with quality at it's best!
Our manufacturing plant is located in Brampton, Ontario. With over 150 Distributors of products Canada wide. Our R&D facility can provide filtration solutions for your custom OEM application.
We are the Canadian industry leader and produce the most reliable and trendy solution you are looking for.
pleated air filters
Pleated filters are constructed using a synthetic media laminated to a corrosion resistant expanded metal mesh. The pleated media is packed in a heavy duty, double wall, moisture resistant die cut frame. The V-Pleat design increases media surface while minimizing resistance airflow.
hepa air filters
- Available in 95%, 99.97%, 99.99% and 99.999% DOP efficiencies.
- Available in particle board, galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Metal construction filters available in box style, double turned flange or single header.
- Wood construction filters available in box style or single header.
- Available in three flow rate capacities: Standard, Low Resistance and High Capacity.
- Filters perform at temperatures up to 220°F and at 100% relative humidity (High temperature filters available to operate at temperatures up to 500°F).
Gas and Corrosion Sensors
Critical environments require sensors to ensure that corrosion and gas is kept below certain levels which can cause major issues.