HELPING THE PEOPLE OF WORLD BREATHE HEALTHIER
FILTRATION SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRIES
NEWS & UPDATES
Procedural Face Mask Manufacturing
During the 2020 COVID19 Global Pandemic there was a shortage of face mask in Canada. Modern Air Filters management team stepped up to help the Canadian front line workers with face mask protection products. In May 2020 added a production line to start manufacturing various types of face mask to the Canadians.
3-ply Surgical mask – Made in Canada
Daily Output capacity of over 100,000 mask per day
ASTM F2100 Level 1, Level 2 available
Health Canada – Medical Device Licensed facility
We are the Canadian industry leader and produce the most reliable and trendy solution you are looking for.
pleated air filters
Pleated filters are constructed using a synthetic media laminated to a corrosion resistant expanded metal mesh. The pleated media is packed in a heavy duty, double wall, moisture resistant die cut frame. The V-Pleat design increases media surface while minimizing resistance airflow.
- Available in 95%, 99.97%, 99.99% and 99.999% DOP efficiencies.
- Available in particle board, galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Metal construction filters available in box style, double turned flange or single header.
- Wood construction filters available in box style or single header.
- Available in three flow rate capacities: Standard, Low Resistance and High Capacity.
- Filters perform at temperatures up to 220°F and at 100% relative humidity (High temperature filters available to operate at temperatures up to 500°F).
SURGICAL MASKS & N95 RESPIRATORS
Call us at 416-728-7735