- Chemisorbant media is engineered to provide an enhanced oxidation potential, generating 99.5% initial removal efficiency in Purafil systems. It demonstrates a higher working capacity for broad-spectrum contaminant control in applications where the source is undefined: outdoor air scrubbing, general odor control, and off-gassing byproducts from processes or surroundings.
- Used in Combination with Other Media for Broad-Spectrum Pollutant Removal. This activated carbon media shall consist of virgin grade, activated, non-impregnated carbon.
CP Blend 50/50
- 50:50 volume blend of Chemisorbant and Purakol. Chemisorbant media is impregnated with potassium permanganate to provide optimum adsorption, absorption and oxidation of a wide variety of gaseous contaminants. The Purakol® Media shall be an activated carbon for the control of hydrocarbons with a high surface area available for adsorption.
- Proven to offer a high removal capacity for chlorine and sulfur dioxide gas, and is also recommended for prevention of toxic gas releases.
- Designed for neutralization of chlorine, hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide, this media is manufactured specifically for the corrosive environments and consists of generally spherical, porous pellets. Composed of carbon, alumina and other binders.
- Effectively removes hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, nitric oxide and formaldehyde. Demonstrates a higher working capacity for broad-spectrum oxidation of contaminants in actual field conditions, where multiple gas challenges are present. The Purafil SP contains 12% permanganate.