Clean Room Equipment
- PharmaGel is a high performance HEPA module with simplified filter cartridge maintenance. Equipped with four support retainers, cartridges can be tested and replaced without disturbing the module housing. A gel sealant pocket ensures airtight integrity at the filter to module seal.
- PharmaGel housing is constructed of sturdy, welded aluminum with a flush-mounted, stainless steel grill. The airtight housing includes an integral aluminum flange on the downstream side, for use with a conventional T-bar grid system. The round top inlet is designed with a butterfly damper conveniently operated from the downstream side using a rotary-type mechanism. A perforated diffuser plate beneath the damper promotes even distribution of air across the filter.
Side Access: Bag In/Bag Out
- In/Bag Out side access filter system is a safe, simple, reliable method for removing contaminated particulate filters and/or gases in hazardous environments. With this system, maintenance personnel are protected from direct contact with the interior of the housing and hazardous contaminants during filter change-out. Each removal bag is cinched to a collar inside the housing door to prevent any leakage of contaminants during filter replacement. Similarly, new filters are installed with the aid of a protective plastic bag. At no time during the change-out is the external atmosphere exposed to contamination from within the filter housing.
- This style of housing can be supplied with any number of connected sections to contain roughing filters, pre-filters, HEPA filters, charcoal absorbers, and in-place test sections. All nuclear housings are built and tested per ASME N509 and ASME AG-1.
- Our customers who prepare sterile IV bags sometimes require a Portable Clean Room Hood (also known as a Vertical Laminar Flow Hood) that can provide a way to hang IV bags and accommodate measuring devices.
- A fluorescent lamp for localized lighting is included; a Germicidal (Type C) UV lamp with a timer can be optioned to facilitate sterilization procedures.
- In the design and manufacture of our hoods, we use powerful fans to draw ambient room air though a series of filters that remove particles as small as 0.12 microns in size.